Friday, September 16, 2011

I’m on a boat!

Well, not yet.  But tomorrow I will be.  My husband's boss owns a sailboat and is taking everyone out on it.  I enjoy sailing.  The sitting and enjoying part, not the actual work involved in sailing since I don't know the first thing about it.  I would love to sail around the world someday, assuming I have a cute sailorman to steer the thing.  I'm thinking Daniel Craig, no?

Daniel Craig & His Real Bond

Yeah, I don’t usually go for guys in Speedos, but for him I’ll make an exception.

So, my one concern about going out on the boat was that Scarlett had to have a life vest.  I wasn’t about to go out and buy one for this one boat ride.  Luckily his boss found one to borrow so we will be setting sail tomorrow!  Afterwards we are having a little reunion with the other couple from our birthing class (we took a brio birthing class) and our teacher.  It will be a busy day but I’m excited to go out on the boat as well as catch up with the other couple and find out how their birth went.  I know my natural birth did not go as planned but my baby is happy, healthy and here so I can’t complain too much.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yummy. I agree about Danial Craig.

    Have fun on the boat! Glad you found a life jacket! Can't wait to see pictures!

    I'm glad you are feeling OK about the birth. I still struggle with how Kell's went...

    ReplyDelete